Note: Use a Pin, like toothpick or straightened paper clip to insert on the reset hole. DO NOT USE PEN.
- Unplug the power from the device.
- Take a small sharp object ( Pin ) and press the reset button located at the back of the device. ( Keep it pressed for steps #3 and #4.).
- While you have the reset button pressed, power on the device.
- Wait 5 seconds then release the reset button.
- In the menu, you’ll see on your screen a set of options. Choose “Data/factory reset” and press OK.
- Select “Delete all user data”
- Select “Boot system now”
***When system is back***:
Display Type: 720p 60hz
Audio Type: PCM
Connect it via Ethernet Cable instead of Wifi if possible.
Proceed with UPDATE NOW and install the updates, Click OPEN when done and if you need your activation code or username and password, please SEND A MESSAGE to 1-519-694-7008